lesportsac tokidoki bag.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
spurred by noriko's thread i went out and bought this bag which i'd been eyeing way back when they previewed but then forgotten about...
9507_4556.jpg

i wanted the small waist bag but that was sold out and so i settle for this one but i'm not sure.....my boyfriend hates it and i value his opinion a lot :sad2:
i think it makes a very cute mini messenger tho

i saw the makeup bags at the lesportsac on madison ave today.....i think they actually had most of the line in stock......do u think the stores/website will be restocking or is this a one time limited edition thing?.........i've decided i love my bag and don't care what my boyfriend thinks.......it was relatively cheap and it's practical plus ultra cute.....:love:

yay, glad I could inspire :love: Cute bag! What is that one called? I dont think I saw it when I was there, they only had these two huge ones and the waist thing.

Noriko said:
yay, glad I could inspire :love: Cute bag! What is that one called? I dont think I saw it when I was there, they only had these two huge ones and the waist thing.

it's called the ciao i think.....it's so much cuter in person plus they had matching t-shirts which were aboslutely adorable (i would totally have bought one if i were the t-shirt and jeans kinda girl) plus they had the limited edition $150 figurine thingy which is pretty cool.....

Yup, the one I got my niece is the Ciao -- same one that JC got. My niece got it today (ground shipping ended up being OVERNIGHT!) but I can't tell from her voice if she likes it. I emailed her a photo of the bag in black and told her I'd exchange it if she wants. Black is so much less fun but I know 14-year olds have very strong opinions on what they will and won't carry.

^^ I didn't ask.... I knew I wanted the Ciao so I only browsed at the other stuff. I had my 5-year old daughter with me who would have collected every single pattern in the store if I didn't keep an eye on her!

Turns out my niece (who is SOOOO hard to read) does like the bag and is going to keep it. Yeah! She's happy and I'm a good Aunt!

i'm so glad ur niece likes the bag......i think i'm just overly sensnsitive but i take it so personally when people don't like gifts i've bought them....hurts my feelings because i put so much thought/money into gifts and try to tailor them to each individual......newayz i love my ciao too it's so adorablle and i've decided even if i don't want to keep it, i can always sell it on ebay....

I work really hard when choosing gifts. And my nieces live in a fairly rural area. When I pick out things I see kids in Manhattan carrying, I never know if my nieces will be the coolest kids in their town or if they are going to look at the gift and wonder if I've gone crazy!