Friday 8am-8pm Saturday 10am-8pm
Sunday 11am-8pm Monday 8am-4pm
The Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18 Street
South Pavilion on the Ground Floor
(6-7 Avenues)
212.736.6262 ext 2007
Womens and Mens Accessories
Sample & stock sale. The first sale in over a year and the only sale of the year!!! You’ve seen Hillary Duff, Rachel Bilson, Christy Turlington and Kate Moss carrying LeSportsac! LeSportsac, the company known for its durable nylon bags, keeps on getting funkier. First, Gwen Stefani created her LAMB collection for the brand. Then the Tokidoki collection, the brand launched by Italian artist Simone Legno and his partners, Pooneh Mohajer Arnold and Ivan Arnold. And now designer Stella McCartney’s limited edition travel collections for LeSportsac label.

Over 20,000 treasures to fill your closets and for all your gift needs from the Stella McCartney, Boutique and Mens & Guys Collections. There will be hundreds of styles from the current and past collections. Handbags, totes, weekenders, messenger bags, computer bags, garment bags, toiletry kits, cosmetic cases, wallets...all of the classics. Prices are 60 to 70 percent off. Now $18 to $168. For a preview of their complete collections (not all of their collections will be represented at the sale), visit their website at LeSportsac.com.

Cash, Mastercard, Visa and American Express accepted. No checks. All sales final. No exchanges. No refunds.

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
I have heard that this sale has been great in the past and is usually packed on opening day...I am definitely going at some point.

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006
^^ the stella mccartney collaboration has a wheeled carry on, i have it. pricey but pretty cool.

meluv2shop12

Dec 9, 2007
la la land
YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

i went to one about a year and a half ago and it was AWESOME!!! i waited in line for about 2 hours but it was totally worth it!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING :smile:

campertwins

May 7, 2007
yes i waited in line for 2 hours last time too. I think i will go back though ,thank you for posting this!