lesportsac outlet?

:popcorn:

I'm sitting back, watching the fevered foresta furor...

Damn, and now I really want popcorn.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOOOOOLL....LOL!!! hahahahaha!!! You are too funny!

Why are you sitting back enjoyin the popcorn...you already got your foresta??

Tokidoki:heart: er - Yeah, I really want a caramella. If I can find a deal on a purse I want a gioco or a zucca...but that's only if it's super cheap!

has anyone called around for angiolettos? Im looking for one in playground cammo either olive or black. I know ebay has them, but if i can find it for cheaper than 95.00 that would be good too!

I really should have paid attention to what bag it was but at one of the Nordstrom stores a few days ago I saw a bambino (I think it was that one?) in the olive Cammo playground. I know it was the olive Cammo playground but I am not that certain of the name of the bag. I admit I don't pay as much attention when the bags are very small. But it was regular price and not on clearance.

has anyone called around for angiolettos? Im looking for one in playground cammo either olive or black. I know ebay has them, but if i can find it for cheaper than 95.00 that would be good too!
Umm, yeah, you can def. find it for cheaper than $95. The outlets had them for like $45...you should call them and see if they still have them. That place City Satchel in TN might have them...she told me she had cammo caramellas.

Umm, yeah, you can def. find it for cheaper than $95. The outlets had them for like $45...you should call them and see if they still have them. That place City Satchel in TN might have them...she told me she had cammo caramellas.

I didn't ask about an angioletto, but I just purchased a black cammo ciao yesterday from the seattle outlet for like $74. So, she might have more stuff.

Yesterday I bought a wallet (paradiso) and a media case (inferno) & a ciao black cammo bag from the seattle outlet and I didn't even think to ask about the return policy! Yikes! Will they do an exchange if I don't like the black cammo print? I've never seen it in person, just some pictures so....will I like it? Anybody know? Do the little color characters "pop out" against the black cammo heads? Or do they get buried in the print?

Yesterday I bought a wallet (paradiso) and a media case (inferno) & a ciao black cammo bag from the seattle outlet and I didn't even think to ask about the return policy! Yikes! Will they do an exchange if I don't like the black cammo print? I've never seen it in person, just some pictures so....will I like it? Anybody know? Do the little color characters "pop out" against the black cammo heads? Or do they get buried in the print?
When I ordered from the outlets they told me all sales are final.

Yeah, all outlet sales are final but you will :heart: the black cammo print. I have the ciao ciao in the black cammo...it was my first tokidoki bag, which I got for full price at the Madison Ave store in NY!! The characters do pop out of the print and every time I look at it I see more things I've never noticed in the past!! Plus there are pink & blue lattes in love on there!! I also have an angioletto in that same print and I have a bella bella in the olive cammo print and my BF has the angioletto & the caramella & caramellina in the olive!! It's super cute...if you don't love it you can sell it!!

Yeah, all outlet sales are final but you will :heart: the black cammo print. I have the ciao ciao in the black cammo...it was my first tokidoki bag, which I got for full price at the Madison Ave store in NY!! The characters do pop out of the print and every time I look at it I see more things I've never noticed in the past!! Plus there are pink & blue lattes in love on there!! I also have an angioletto in that same print and I have a bella bella in the olive cammo print and my BF has the angioletto & the caramella & caramellina in the olive!! It's super cute...if you don't love it you can sell it!!

It sounds like I'm going to love it! Have you ever had a ciao? I like smaller bags but the bambinone seems to be a tough one to find in the prints I think I want!

It sounds like I'm going to love it! Have you ever had a ciao? I like smaller bags but the bambinone seems to be a tough one to find in the prints I think I want!
No, sorry, I've never had a ciao. I have a ciao ciao. I'm a bigger bag person. I've seen the bambinone in the newest prints at Macy's. If I were you, I'd call the outlets just to see if they have any and then I'd decide!!! It's worth a shot!!

I just got a pirata ciao. :yahoo: I'm normally a bigger bag person. I like backpacks and stuff usually. Ciao is small but it's great for cell, keys and wallet.

I just got a pirata ciao. :yahoo: I'm normally a bigger bag person. I like backpacks and stuff usually. Ciao is small but it's great for cell, keys and wallet.
Ciao's cute. I was wondering if it would work to move the strap to the top holes, so it hangs straight, then shorten the strap so it's more like a hobo style? I tried that with my ciao ciao, but it's too big too work.

Yup, I got my ciao ciao wayyyyyyyyy back in September. Paid a whole lot for it, but oh well.
You never thought it would be worth the full price you paid until you saw the foresta frenzy here...isn't that right?? Now while we're :sweatdrop: you're :jammin: !!! Next time I'm listening to you!!