Lesportsac in Hong Kong?

goink

rAwr!
Apr 1, 2007
Hi!
Unless I'm mistaken, the lesportsac store locator webpage is under construction. I'm going to be in Hong Kong in May. I was thinking of getting Spiaggia in Hong Kong. I understand that there are 5(?) lesportsac stores in Hong Kong. I know it's more expensive in Hong Kong, but I live in Canada so tokidoki is overpriced anyways. Makes no difference.

Do any of you lovely ladies know the address and phone numbers?

I'm sorry if there's a question like this...

My boyfriend is in China with his family right now.. they'll be in Hong Kong in May too! I could ask him to check but by then, I think you'll already be there.

Its probably best to keep asking around and searching for them.

If converting US$ to Hong Kong$, isnt it cheaper for us(US)?!

:idea: Hmm.. maybe I can ask the bf to get me a bag.. or two..

No, it's 30-40$ more in US dollars (or more?).
My sister wanted to get a cucciolo in Bangkok, and it was 220USD after a 10-20% discount, so that's about 40$ more than the price at lesportsac US.

It's not $100 more for the tokidoki there just a little bit more but when you think about it, amounts to the same price on the lesportsac website for tokis with shipping and tax included... I have purchased my stellinas from there and they cost something like HK$1150. I just called lesportsac ocean centre and causeway bay and bv's are HK$1440, caramellas for HK$620, portatelefonos for HK$750, and treninos for HK$2680.

LESPORTSAC:
Causewaybay in Timesquare 852.25062928

Ocean Centre LeSportsac Shop
Shop 253, Ocean Centre, t.s.t
Kowloon, Hong Kong
tel: 852.2312.7955

Pacific Place LeSportsac Shop
Shop 137, Two Pacific Place
Queensway, Hong Kong
tel: 852.2918.0051

Landmark LeSportsac Shop
The Landmark
Shop B61
Central, Hong Kong
tel: 852.2973.6861

Hope this helps! :smile:

Compared to the States, the prices are more expensive.
Not to Canada though. I bought my Pirata Gioco for $226 (Tax included). I could have bought it online for a cheaper price, but I don't want to buy a bag w/o seeing it IRL.

I'm leaving on May 2nd, returning May 26th.

papillon216: Thanks! :heart: The BVs in Canada (Vancouver) costs $200! Plus the tax (13%), the total comes to CAD 226. I converted the HKD to CAD and the bags in Hong Kong are cheaper by ~$5-10. Not bad not bad! I thought the Ocean Center is called the Habour City instead? :confused1:

Are the release dates in Hong Kong the same or later in Hong Kong?

Do they still have older prints in the stores?

I love you guys for being so helpful. :love:

^That's right, I forgot to mention that dutyfree shops are everywhere too :yes:
Not sure about the release dates on tokis though. But I got my older prints from HK like the foresta, citta, and citta rosa. There's no tax anywhere in HK!
Yes, Ocean Centre is located in Harbour City, it's the same place.

Yay for no tax.
I guess I'll call the shops to ask when Spiaggia is coming out.
Are the print names in English or do they have them in Chinese?

papillon216: are you from Hong Kong? I'm going back to get my adult citizenship card.