LeSportsac Fifi Lapin! Love!

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
I have been debating on whether to buy this for awhile now. Finally just decided to go for it!

Fifi Lapin - Sweethearts print - Lunch Date Sac

003rarfp

003rb47g

Was originally going to get the Dress Up print, but the cute heart next to the Eiffel Tower for the Sweethearts print got me.

Love it! I really want to get a Snack Sac too, but I haven't been able to find one! :sad:

I want a Snack Sac too mellowdee! I can't find one anywhere & the only one on eB*y right now is double the retail price :hysteric:

Your lunch date sac is adorable! Can it hold a lot of stuff? I bring my breakfast and lunch to work everyday (cereal, sandwich, soda, chips, fruit, veggies) and I'm not sure if the lunch date sac would be big enough to contain everything :cry:

^ I saw a Snack Sac a few weeks ago at a different LeSportsac. I might try to go back and get it if they still have it.

I want to say it won't be able to hold all of the things you bring. It holds a good amount (maybe I'll try stuffing it with stuff and taking a picture later), but I'm not sure how big the containers/food items your bringing with you to lunch are.

And I do plan on using it for lunch OR just a regular purse on fun days. :biggrin:

^^Thanks! I figured from the dimensions that it probably wouldn't be big enough. I hate dragging my lunch into work every day, and I was hoping the snack sac wouldn't make me hate it so much because it would be in a cute (and environmentally friendly) Fifi bag instead of a plain old brown bag :lol:

The snack sac in the Fifi Lapin "Sweethearts" print is back in stock on the LeSportsac website! I just ordered one yesterday and I already received notification that it shipped out today and should be here on Monday :greengrin:

I'll start a new thread and post pictures once it arrives!

I have been debating on whether to buy this for awhile now. Finally just decided to go for it!

003rarfp

003rb47g

Was originally going to get the Dress Up print, but the cute heart next to the Eiffel Tower for the Sweethearts print got me.

Love it! I really want to get a Snack Sac too, but I haven't been able to find one! :sad:
This purse is really cute.. or lunch box i mean!.. super stylin.. you know i was set on the dress up print my self but after seeing your pictures i think you are right about this one - i was before initial not liking the sweethearts print cause of the yellow straps but after seeing your pic i think it looks great. one q tho.. what is the color on the inside of the sac?!
thanks!

003rarfp

003rb47g

r u happy with this print or did you wish you got dress up!?.. also is the inside of the sac black?! :S

hello! i was looking at your fifi lapin lunch sac and i am in the same boat bout the prints!.. i have ha dmy eye on the dress up print but it is impossible to find.. i have found a sweethearts print and to be honest the pic you took of it really made me like it..i agree alot of images cant realy capture how cute the prints are.
how do you feel about the print now? do you agree you are happy with it? or did you wish you got the dress up.. i m still not sure about the yellow straps.!
best
jackie

I looked at the Lesportsacstore website yesterday. i thought it was legit. then i started thinking about it, and looking at it more carefully. there are several 'worded incorrectly' statements on the website. they also have a ton of Stella McCartney items--items that haven't been produced in at least a year and that LSS sold out a while ago. if you go to their FAQs, they talk about Gucci and authenticity codes. when LSS had those sale websites, they were exclusively for LSS.

so, while it may certainly be authentic, i would proceed with caution. maybe that's just me, perhaps i'm an overly neurotic former new yorker!!!

I emailed lesportsac customer service this morning to ask if the site was indeed selling authentic Lesportsac items. i'll post something as soon as i hear from them.

bohohobo--did you see the bags that your SIL purchased? where did the package arrive from? sorry about my suspicions. maybe i'm just totally wrong, i certainly hope so!!!