LeSportsac Factory Stores - Tutti/Trasporto/Famiglia?

Titty

^_^
Sep 14, 2007
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if you guys know anything about LeSportsac outlet to carry Tutti, Trasporto, Famiglia in the future?

Right now what's in stock is 65% off until inventory runs out. Do you think Tutti, Trasporto, and Famiglia will be 40% when it gets there?

Any information would help, thanks! :smile:

So much of Trasporto and Tutti sold out at the website during the 25% off sale so don't be surprised if it's like it was with Spiaggia where they only got a few bags in.

I'm not sure about Famiglia since that was only carried in Dept stores and not on the LeSportsac website at all.

So much of Trasporto and Tutti sold out at the website during the 25% off sale so don't be surprised if it's like it was with Spiaggia where they only got a few bags in.

I'm not sure about Famiglia since that was only carried in Dept stores and not on the LeSportsac website at all.

I see Famiglia appearing at Filene's and Loehmann's in the not-so-distant future. Well, I hope so, anyway.

I see Famiglia appearing at Filene's and Loehmann's in the not-so-distant future. Well, I hope so, anyway.

Yeah, I agree Famiglia will probably show up at those kinds of discount stores rather than the LeSportsac outlets themselves. I wasn't so crazy about Famiglia, so I only bought a Bocce, so at least I am not feeling inclined to seek more out (thank goodness!)

Yeah, I agree Famiglia will probably show up at those kinds of discount stores rather than the LeSportsac outlets themselves. I wasn't so crazy about Famiglia, so I only bought a Bocce, so at least I am not feeling inclined to seek more out (thank goodness!)

I think Famiglia is kind of cute. Since I don't think a lot of Toki fans share my opinion, I'm looking forward to Fam hitting the discount chains and having it all to myself!
;)

I like Famiglia too. :yes: I would love a Famiglia Denaro, but Deanros don't usuallymake it to the discount stores.

For some reason I think Famiglia would be cute on a Zucca. A Denaro would be great, but getting good placement might be a challenge. Also, FYI, i've had luck finding Denaros at Filene's and Loehmann's, but they were isolated incidents...I haven't found anything lately.

I like Famiglia too. :yes: I would love a Famiglia Denaro, but Deanros don't usuallymake it to the discount stores.

I would ask at any discount store that sells Tokidoki items if they have any of the small items, like Denaros, stored away somewhere but available for sale. I have never seen Tokis at any stores but Macy's, Nordstrom, and the official Le Sportsac Outlet, but I know they all oftentimes put the small items away to prevent theft. If you ask at the Outlet here, they bring out a big bin full of Denaros, Caramellas, and Portas. Might be worth a try...