LeSportsac Boutique in Vegas...

Didn't someone say that the LeSportsac Boutiques (excluding Hawaii & off shore) would NOT be selling the last few prints? I seem to remember hearing they would only be available in Dept stores and possibly lesportsac.com.

My DH is currently in Vegas. He stopped by the LeSportSac store in the Fashion Show Mall. He didn't see any Tokidokis, but the SA told him that they were currently out of stock but were expecting a shipment soon. Who knows...just need to keep checking I guess.:shrugs:

My DH is currently in Vegas. He stopped by the LeSportSac store in the Fashion Show Mall. He didn't see any Tokidokis, but the SA told him that they were currently out of stock but were expecting a shipment soon. Who knows...just need to keep checking I guess.:shrugs:

waa... ive never seen a store that was COMPLETELY out of stock before, maybe i just have bad luck :confused1:

Didn't someone say that the LeSportsac Boutiques (excluding Hawaii & off shore) would NOT be selling the last few prints? I seem to remember hearing they would only be available in Dept stores and possibly lesportsac.com.

This is exactly what I heard. The stores here in the US (excluding HI and GU) won't be carrying any more tokidoki ever. :tdown: It's pretty stupid if you ask me. :wtf: