Les triplets

This is the SMILES special edition colourway

smiles.triples.spec.issue..jpg

Here's a picture of a full-sized pink one (colors are slightly different than the pink pochette) and a green pochette. I have a lavande pochette I recently added but haven't photographed. If you'd like to see that just let me know.

Attachments

• CIMG1291.jpg
    CIMG1291.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 50
  • CIMG1399.jpg
    CIMG1399.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 54
So, did you get it?

Some more pics of my pink one, this time with my pink bicolor pochette ring:

Attachments

• IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2795.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2798.jpg
    IMG_2798.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 38
I have this delightful scarf in the original french blue colorway, the limited 'Smiles' edition for children's charity. The design makes me smile all the time. I keep peeking at it - still unused in the box(like most of my scarves). Maybe I should have it framed too !

Let me know, and I can post some pictures for you.

I have exactly the same one!!! :choochoo: :happydance: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: It's so cute......and I thought for a moment I would look like a dork wearing a scarf with cartoon kids all over the place but I LOVE it!!!!!:yes:

Hi Rose, I spoke to your store ,The SA that you told me about was not in so did the transaction with some one else...havent had cofirmation think i will ring them later....Thank you so much for helping its so nice that some one across the ocean cares !:heart:

Hi Rose, I spoke to your store ,The SA that you told me about was not in so did the transaction with some one else...havent had cofirmation think i will ring them later....Thank you so much for helping its so nice that some one across the ocean cares !:heart:

Excellent! Hope you get it soon!:heart: