"Les Parisians"

I am an addict and I admit it wholeheartedly (though not to my hubby). I go to sleep thinking of scarves. I wake up thinking of scarves. I try to think of ways to go to different boutiques to see which scarves they have that the others don't.

I have lots of scarves. My DH says I get scarves every week. But I'm not addicted. I can quit any time I like. I just don't want to. I could if I wanted to. I just don't want to... I could cut down if I had to. Sometimes I need a scarf first thing when I wake up, but I don't have a scarf problem.

I don't!

:P

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

No prob--the beige works in my wardrobe too! A scarf section would be great....just not sure how it could be organized. Sorry D, for hijacking your thread!

And welcome Eve!

^^The addiction gets bigger. Just wait. Pretty soon 16" just won't do it for you any more. Pretty soon 3-5 colors won't cut the mustard either. Soon, you'll be scouring the internet for vintage rarities in obscure colorways.

But I don't have a problem. I could quit if I wanted to.

^^The addiction gets bigger. Just wait. Pretty soon 16" just won't do it for you any more. Pretty soon 3-5 colors won't cut the mustard either. Soon, you'll be scouring the internet for vintage rarities in obscure colorways.

But I don't have a problem. I could quit if I wanted to.

1. I really like the pochettes the best (though I am trying to get used to the full size I got this week- my training Carre)

2. I have bee looking at vintage scarves from the start (the start being November).

and 3. You should make that your signature: "But I don't have a problem. I could quit if I wanted to."

Oh hetj93, you've got it bad already, I can tell.

In case you can't tell, I'm a fan of H scarves also; have been since I got my first one at 13 or 14. They're the one collection I have that has never bored me.

Kidding aside, you're well started toward a great collection. Kudos to you!

Anyone see the "Les Parisians" scarf IRL yet? I'm so attracted to the design of all Pariasian women but I haven't seen it in my store yet! Just the little scarf booklet......:sad:

....do I even NEED another scarf? This week I have THREE coming!!!!! :wtf:

i need AA for Hermes addiction.............

Hello ShopMom,
i have just found this one.
i do not know if black is your color...If yes, maybe an additional one next week :graucho:
eBay: RARE HERMES SCARF LES PARISIENS IN BLACK (item 200062496453 end time Jan-18-07 14:15:00 PST)

I just bought this scarf in white! They had already got some from the SS collection, but in the end I couldn't resist this one as it will be a classic, and the colors will look nice and bright for spring - and of course I love the dachshund!

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

They also had it available in turquoise and orange.