Leopard Stole or Shawl ?

I'm thinking to buy either one - feel free to vote :) thanks!

• Leopard Stole

• Monogram Shawl to use as a Scarf

• Monogramouflage Stole if I ever find one new or like new!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 14, 2006
I have tried on a Leopard Stole - and know that I love this - but not yet tried on a Shawl.

I checked out the club for Shawls, and Bandeaus for ideas and modeling pics,

my question is.......

Leopard Stole now or..........

Monogram Shawl - but not sure of a color, possibly a pink or cassis.

I also not sure if I should wait for a chance to buy a new condition Monogramouflage Stole. One that I wish I did buy....

anyone feel free to post pics of Shawls worn as scarfs. Thats what I would love to see to help me decide what I want. :smile:

thanks - I saw some great Leopard Stole pics on others, and saw someone with it on, that it made me love the leopard stole even more. I also saw someone with a shawl on as a scarf. So...I may have to try on a few shawls.

get the Leopard stole now and the Monogramouflage will follow soon ;) i got the Damier stole first, then a month later my Mono'flage came :yahoo: the Monogram shawls are more permanent.

Some of my shawls/stoles doubles as a scarf... Depending on the material/length... I like the leopard stoles as it adds a bit of colour to the outfit.. If you want something a bit more understated go the monogram shawls, the only concern is that they're square and might be a bit short to use as a scarf and because they're a thicker fabric than the stoles, they might sit funny as a scarf... just try them on! :tup:

YAY I got the Leopard Stole on hold, for the upcoming PSN at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver, BC. I will be getting the Leopard Stole while I can, and not have to search it out on ebay later on. :love: