Leopard print pumps..what do you wear them with?

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Girls, I have been eyeing some leopard print pumps. They are a dark brown background with black spots. Of course black and brown are the obvious choices to wear with these. But what else, if anything, do you wear yours with?:s I am looking at the Stuart Weitzman, because I do not think I want to invest a fortune in something that is more trendy. I need some ideas before I take the plunge. Thoughts from the experts please!!
Thanks in advance!!:flowers:

Girls, I have been eyeing some leopard print pumps. They are a dark brown background with black spots. Of course black and brown are the obvious choices to wear with these. But what else, if anything, do you wear yours with?:s I am looking at the Stuart Weitzman, because I do not think I want to invest a fortune in something that is more trendy. I need some ideas before I take the plunge. Thoughts from the experts please!!
Thanks in advance!!:flowers:

I wonder if I bought the ones you're considering. Are they kitten heels and pointy-toed? I just couldn't resist them, although I've yet to wear them. I was thinking I'd wear them with jeans and a black top or black pants, a cream colored top and a brown suede jacket.

I recently bought a pair of Bruno Frisoni leopard print pumps and generally I treat them like a neutral pair of shoes. I wear them with anything I would wear browns or blacks with. They are really versatile for me. I love them.

LeeLee,
I know the ones you are talking about. Cute! I was thinking of a pair of rounded toe with a higher heel. I just bought a black wrap dress, so if I got a pair I wanted a heel good for a dress. Actually I think they would look great with the dress. It's not a cocktail dress, just work, church, dinner. I have also eyed a pair of SW in a pewter with a rounded rouched toe and a little tie w/ a 2 1/2 heel. Decisions!

LeeLee,
I know the ones you are talking about. Cute! I was thinking of a pair of rounded toe with a higher heel. I just bought a black wrap dress, so if I got a pair I wanted a heel good for a dress. Actually I think they would look great with the dress. It's not a cocktail dress, just work, church, dinner. I have also eyed a pair of SW in a pewter with a rounded rouched toe and a little tie w/ a 2 1/2 heel. Decisions!
Goodness! It sounds like both pairs would work with your new dress. If I had seen the pewter ones too I'd be in the same predicament as you....which ones to choose! One can't go wrong with SW, that's for sure.:yes:

Goodness! It sounds like both pairs would work with your new dress. If I had seen the pewter ones too I'd be in the same predicament as you....which ones to choose! One can't go wrong with SW, that's for sure.:yes:

Yeah, I am kinda thinking I may end up with both! I have silver and pewter flats, but no heels. Reason enough for me to justify that purchase. :wlae:

Pair them with a red dress and watch out! Very sexy combination. :boxing:
Oh now that's a thought! Plus, I have red in my hair, watch out! I also have, just remembered, dark brown pants with the same color top and a dark peach cashmere cardigan. I think that may look good with them too. You guys are great, now I am on a roll.:yahoo:

I think leopard print can go with anything neutral toned. I wear mine w/ these combos:

1. red dress, tan trench coat
2. black slacks/pencil skirt, white top
3. all black outfit
4. jeans, black or white top & something red

Hope that helps a little.

I have this stuart weitzman leopard print shoes and I love it with all black:heart: and my rouge kelly bag

DSCF1253.jpg