Leopard print pumps..what do you wear them with?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Girls, I have been eyeing some leopard print pumps. They are a dark brown background with black spots. Of course black and brown are the obvious choices to wear with these. But what else, if anything, do you wear yours with?:s I am looking at the Stuart Weitzman, because I do not think I want to invest a fortune in something that is more trendy. I need some ideas before I take the plunge. Thoughts from the experts please!!
    Thanks in advance!!:flowers:

2. I wore mine with Jeans and a blk top and leggings work well too. I stuck to black so the shoe can pop more.

3. I wonder if I bought the ones you're considering. Are they kitten heels and pointy-toed? I just couldn't resist them, although I've yet to wear them. I was thinking I'd wear them with jeans and a black top or black pants, a cream colored top and a brown suede jacket.

4. I recently bought a pair of Bruno Frisoni leopard print pumps and generally I treat them like a neutral pair of shoes. I wear them with anything I would wear browns or blacks with. They are really versatile for me. I love them.

5. LeeLee,
    I know the ones you are talking about. Cute! I was thinking of a pair of rounded toe with a higher heel. I just bought a black wrap dress, so if I got a pair I wanted a heel good for a dress. Actually I think they would look great with the dress. It's not a cocktail dress, just work, church, dinner. I have also eyed a pair of SW in a pewter with a rounded rouched toe and a little tie w/ a 2 1/2 heel. Decisions!

6. Goodness! It sounds like both pairs would work with your new dress. If I had seen the pewter ones too I'd be in the same predicament as you....which ones to choose! One can't go wrong with SW, that's for sure.:yes:

7. Pair them with a red dress and watch out! Very sexy combination. :boxing:

8. Yeah, I am kinda thinking I may end up with both! I have silver and pewter flats, but no heels. Reason enough for me to justify that purchase. :wlae:

9. Oh now that's a thought! Plus, I have red in my hair, watch out! I also have, just remembered, dark brown pants with the same color top and a dark peach cashmere cardigan. I think that may look good with them too. You guys are great, now I am on a roll.:yahoo:

10. I think leopard print can go with anything neutral toned. I wear mine w/ these combos:

1. red dress, tan trench coat
    2. black slacks/pencil skirt, white top
    3. all black outfit
    4. jeans, black or white top & something red

Hope that helps a little.

11. I have this stuart weitzman leopard print shoes and I love it with all black:heart: and my rouge kelly bag

[​IMG]

12. I think leopard print shoes look great with just about anything, they are suprisingly a neutral and versatile style.

Leopard shoes look especially hot with red.

13. -a black or red dress
    -black tights with a sexy red babydoll top
    -khaki coat with red top, like Christina:
    [​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

14. Definitely jeans or something red... hot combo!

15. Good suggestions all. The shoes would be very versatile and I would consider them a staple to punch up an outfit.