Leopard cashmere scarf

I am soo sad.
I called LV Toronto and they told me the scarf is sold out in Canada. There are about 30 in the US but the US stores don't ship to Canada and they won't transfer the scarf to the Toronto store....
booo....
I don't want to have to pay double on ebay!!

Hello ladies.

I am normally over on the Chanel forum but thought i'd share some news - picked up this scraf (which I have been after forever) in the Berlin shop on 22.03.08. It was just there looking at me as I walked in :love:
So don't know if they have resissued it or mine was just lurking, but if anyone is still looking it may give you hope! :yes:

Attachments

• LVscarf.jpg
    LVscarf.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 78
This leopard scarf has been re-issued by LV sometime last month- March 08. Each LV boutique is only getting a few pieces and is mostly reserved for the VIP's.

There were 4 of these LV stephen sprouse leopard cashmere scarves in the Singapore LV stores last week, and my friend bought 3 of them (one of them was for me). So there is one more in the singapore LV store.

Don;t panic my SA said that the brown color is now a part of the permanent collection. Even though production is extremely slow they will be made available at the boutiques. Don't pay those ebay prices unless you are desperate.

I am soo sad.
I called LV Toronto and they told me the scarf is sold out in Canada. There are about 30 in the US but the US stores don't ship to Canada and they won't transfer the scarf to the Toronto store....
booo....
I don't want to have to pay double on ebay!!

Hi there!

I'm in Vancouver and I believe I saw the scarf on display yesterday when I went to LV Hotel Vancouver.

Call now!
I bought one and it's gorgeous!:wlae:

Mr Duck have you seen one IRL? I have this scarf...mine has the pale grey background with khaki dots and the SS signature is charcoal/black (from the first release in 2006). The fabric is quite sheer...light and very delicate (pulls easily ). It's actually quite wide...can be worn as a shawl.
I'm in southern NSW and don't find it too hot...it's 70% cashmere and 30% silk. I wore it last week actually with a long sleeve t-shirt and a gilet.