Leopard Bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HI!! I'm new to this forum.

Has anyone seen a nice leopard print bag? The only ones I've seen around are over $1000, and I really don't want to spend that much. Although I LOVE a prada one I saw in an ad. TIA!

2. I haven't seen one, but I know that Dolce and Gabbana makes great leopard bags. Maybe you could also get some leopard shoes;)

3. B Fendi bag comes in leopard print..but it'll cost you $2550..:P

4. I have been looking around for a leopard bag for a couple of years and haven't been able to find one I like in the price I like.

5. I dont wear leopard but that Maxx New York bag looks soo cute!

6. D & G has an assorted selection of leopard bags around 1K or less right now.

7. Is leopard going to be trendy every fall/winter? Because I've always liked those wild animal patterns but I always feel the following year it will be consider a "do not wear" bag....then again for the past several years it keeps coming back... someone please explain this to me :smile: thnx!

8. IMO though, i hope these leopard prints dont stay... they remind me too much of my mom inlaw :biggrin: teehee

9. does cavalli made any leopard bag? it seems to be his expertise :P

10. :lol: isn't leopard prints a staple in cavalli's collection? or am i wrong? :upsidedown:

11. I don't think animal prints will ever go out of style, Moschino has a great leopard bag, Fendi and Prada also, Gucci has animal prints and fur ones out and Desmo came up last year with a really attractive leopard large bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice