Leonello Borghi Owners - anyone

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think about LB bags? the design, quality, and practicality?
    How many LB bags do you have?

2. I have the Luna in black and love it, love it, love it! The quality is superb! The Luna is very functional, with a pocket in the front as well as the back and pockets inside the bag. I would put it up there with the likes of Chloe. I only have one LB currently but I would definitely get others.

3. I just rec'd my medium Luna in Bubble silver and I love it. definitely well made. Here are a few pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Congrats...what leather is that? where did u purchase it btw?

5. thanks. Its the bubble leather. I bought it from forwardforward.com. I believe they are sold out now. :sad:

6. Hi Jem,
    I'm a new member, and haven't posted yet, but I love that bag!
    I was looking at the black one on Revolve before it was OOS.
    Anyway, in my travels in trying to find it, I came across a photo that seemed to show that all the straps and things are not just cosmetic details, but that they are actually functional and they need to be used to open/close the bag. I wonder if I might be too lazy to do this all the time. Do you find it a hassle at all?

7. ^ Lpritchett, I bought the black Luna bag but now I have to say goodbye to it. When I wore it, it wasn't a hassle because I wouldn't strap in the middle strap (the horizontal one). It felt a little safer when I was shopping though since I felt like someone couldn't just steal something from my purse. Hope that's helpful!