LEON MEGE DIAMONDS not SETTINGS???

Jan 6, 2008
Hi Ladies,
We have been searching for awhile now for a diamond for my engagement ring and I am in love with Leon Mege settings, but I recently discovered he has another website Micropave.com that also includes diamonds for sale. The prices seem better than what I have seen on some other sites like Goodoldgold.com, which surprised me. I am wondering if any of you have any experience with his diamonds?
Any help would be appreciated. TIA!!

Hi Ladies,
We have been searching for awhile now for a diamond for my engagement ring and I am in love with Leon Mege settings, but I recently discovered he has another website Micropave.com that also includes diamonds for sale. The prices seem better than what I have seen on some other sites like Goodoldgold.com, which surprised me. I am wondering if any of you have any experience with his diamonds?
Any help would be appreciated. TIA!!

thats his offshoot venture. i wouldnt buy a stone from him over GOG --his focus is not cut quality. You cant compare prices based on color, clarity and carat alone

Well, if you want some assistance, several of us can help you select stones, or you can contact Good Old Gold and tell them your budget for the ring, what setting you like, and then they can work with you on stones. I have worked with them a few times and they're great, AND they have lots of setting lines, tacori included.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a stone from him. However, I'm a very educated consumer. I'd buy the right stone at the right place from lots of people/stores. I don't see why not to shop him as well as GOG, or anyone else. I worked w/ Leon and had a fantastic experience.

Thanks for your input ladies. I will probably take you all up on your offer and in a few months when the time is right to purchase, I'll post my top options in here and await some input.