Yes or no to leo clutch?

• Yes - Get the silver

• Yes - Get the black

• No - Wait for pre-fall

Results are only viewable after voting.

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
While I impatiently for pre-fall, I have started thinking about the Leo clutch again. I originally bought it in silver and returned it because I wasn't crazy about the strap length and wasn't sure how practical it was for me.

Now I am trying to decide whether to buy it again, and whether to buy silver or black.

Here are the pros and cons:

Pros
- Love the lion head detail
- Different from anything I have
- Did I say that I love the lion head?

Cons
- Strap length - would prefer longer
- Not a huge capacity because it is not very deep
- Not sure it is practical for me

Does anyone have this bag? What do you think? By the way, I would use it mostly as a day bag. I would love any thoughts!

Jennifer

Attachments

• CC Lion clutch.JPG
    CC Lion clutch.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 293
I am loving the silver lion head. Would wear the bag for evenings, and yes I am also thinking about it, but there are so many Chanel priorities for me at the moment that I need to give a serious thought of what goes next!

What is the current price in the boutique (if i can find one)?

I like the black one since you plan to use it mostly for a day bag. With the strap being short as you say, I'd be worried about the silver color rubbing off the silver lambskin one and then having faded black spots. I'm not sure what to vote :sad: black one or wait.

I saw them. Both are beautiful. I believe the silver is painted on metallic. As the previous person said, the silber will peel or rub off in time. You're better off getting the black. You can call Chanel at 57th in NYC and ask the director of repairs before spending the money.

I think Chanel does better cluchces than the leo clutch. I love the leo head too so I got the jersey flap. The clutch does not appeal to me at all!

I think Chanel does better cluchces than the leo clutch. I love the leo head too so I got the jersey flap. The clutch does not appeal to me at all!

I considered the jersey version, but haven't seen it IRL. Do you know what the color options are and the price? Also, is it close in size to a m/l or is it larger? Would love to see pics of yours!