Leo Clutch - Yay or Nay?

Yes or no to leo clutch?

• Yes - Get the silver

• Yes - Get the black

• No - Wait for pre-fall

Results are only viewable after voting.
I considered the jersey version, but haven't seen it IRL. Do you know what the color options are and the price? Also, is it close in size to a m/l or is it larger? Would love to see pics of yours!

There are two sizes for the jersey, one is the same as M/L and the other one is like the jumbo. Comes in blue with red piping and red with off-white piping. Blue with red piping gets my vote.

There is also the leather version, also comes in two sizes. There are four colours: black, red, pink and purple. Red gets my vote.

I think nanamiryu has a thread with the flap. I think a search should reveal where the thread is. Fabric flaps always go on sale so if you have a good SA, ask her/him to watch them out for you.

There are two sizes for the jersey, one is the same as M/L and the other one is like the jumbo. Comes in blue with red piping and red with off-white piping. Blue with red piping gets my vote.

There is also the leather version, also comes in two sizes. There are four colours: black, red, pink and purple. Red gets my vote.

I think nanamiryu has a thread with the flap. I think a search should reveal where the thread is. Fabric flaps always go on sale so if you have a good SA, ask her/him to watch them out for you.

Thanks, miffy! My Chanel SA is at NM and I don't think they bought the fabric version. I know they have the silver clutch, the m/l flap in purple, and the Jumbo flap in red. My NM did not get the flaps so I have not seen them IRL. I did see nanamiryu's reveal. The bags are beautiful, but I prefer the quilting on the clutch.

Jennifer, between the two colors, I prefer the silver one over the black 1000x more. I don't really care for the design of the clutch/bag though. I prefer the flap to NOT cover the entire height of the clutch. GL with your decision.

Hi Jennifer - I purchased the silver from NM but for a different reason. I find the WOCs too small and thought this was the perfect size. The deeper gusset allows just the perfect amount of items. I also like that the strap can be put inside the bag to make it a clutch. So I definitely have a different reason for it. I would definitely wear it during the day though. My SA didn't mention having problems with the silver rubbing off and I find her to be fairly honest. GL. I hope you purchase it (again). Melissa

I finally bit the bullet and purchased the silver Leo clutch recently. Like Melissa, I purchased her because she is pretty versatile and I was obsessed with the Leo collection! I haven't taken her out yet, but I tend to use her as an evening (date) bag real soon.

Hope you find one before they are gone. I don't regret this purchase at all!

I have the black distressed calf one (if i've had a chance to get the silver one I would!) and adore it! It's surprisingly practical for me, shopping, dinner, clubbing etc. It's been the only bag I've used for the last two weekends. I feel it can do anything a WOC does, and much more.
Hope you enjoy yours!

Let me share some pictures :P.
5668236298_86e639c36b_b.jpg

5668236196_e848a62c48_b.jpg

Thanks MyDogTink and saks4me! I ordered the silver and it is being shipped to me (none left in my local store). I need to try it on with a few different outfits and also try putting my things in it to see if it will work for me. I hope it does since I love the lion head!

qiuqiuimg, thanks for the pics of your black! It is beautiful! I really like both the silver and black, but don't have a silver bag yet.

I'll post some pics when it arrives!

Jennifer

Thanks MyDogTink and saks4me! I ordered the silver and it is being shipped to me (none left in my local store). I need to try it on with a few different outfits and also try putting my things in it to see if it will work for me. I hope it does since I love the lion head!

qiuqiuimg, thanks for the pics of your black! It is beautiful! I really like both the silver and black, but don't have a silver bag yet.

I'll post some pics when it arrives!

Jennifer
Pictures!