Length of VA bracelet with links removed

In the

In the past, many different options were available, for a necklace, you could have an extension done only at the back near the clasp for example. Now, there are more limitations, and the SA computer system gives them options of where the links can be removed depending on how many total are being removed so that it is even. Some are able to get an exception for clients, but it is more standardized than in the past.
I can understand why, because when I got my first bracelet sized and they had the sample ones, I didn’t realize how weird and annoying the unevenness would be to me, so I sent it back to add links to make it even, even though I liked the tighter feel better. I bet you that happened so often they only do it symmetrical now.

• Insightful
Reactions: nicole0612
I can understand why, because when I got my first bracelet sized and they had the sample ones, I didn’t realize how weird and annoying the unevenness would be to me, so I sent it back to add links to make it even, even though I liked the tighter feel better. I bet you that happened so often they only do it symmetrical now.
When I had my bracelet shortened, the links were removed only from the areas of chain closest to the clasp. I thought the unevenness would bother me but, it's not really noticeable when wearing the bracelet plus having the clovers closer together near the clasp, weights the bracelet so that the clasp is usually on the underside of the wrist and I really like it.

• Love
Reactions: hhw and marbella8
does anyone have a 15 JuC and a 16 thin love?

I have a five motif and had it sized and I dont like that it still touches the lad of my thumb. SA doesnt recommend i take anymore bc they won’t allow to remove links unevenly (yet I see here that they do)

What links did you take out if you’re have my sizing?
I got it sized to 16.3cm the only size above that was 17cm

When I had my bracelet shortened, the links were removed only from the areas of chain closest to the clasp. I thought the unevenness would bother me but, it's not really noticeable when wearing the bracelet plus having the clovers closer together near the clasp, weights the bracelet so that the clasp is usually on the underside of the wrist and I really like it.
That’s a great way to shorten it!