Lena Erziak

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. I like the red one on the right as well. anybody interested in these bags? bought one? know anything?

3. i haven't heard of them either, but i'm really liking the colour of the anthony

Attached Files:

4. Bumping this thread again -- been seeing the kardashian sisters wearing lena erziak bags lately, and was wondering if anyone has any comments on the quality of the bags?

5. I have 2 Lena Erziak bags. Love them. Tons of compliments when I wear them. I first saw one on Kourtney Kardashian. When I saw it, I fell in love. I had to have it. There is only one shop in the states that sales that line, it's called Sarca (located in Chicago). I bought both bags over the phone. I've never step foot in the store. I will post pics later.
    Oh ya, and the quality is superb. Not sure how the gold hardware is going to hold up.

6. Just realized this thread is from 2010 :-P

7. My goodness how their prices have risen in just two years!!!!

8. I will never, ever buy a LZ bag. I saw one in Instyle mag so I called the showroom which was the number listed in the mag... Never got an answer, left 2 messages and never got a return call. I cannot support moronic business owners who do not know how to effectively market or sell their product. Spending my money should not be that hard.

9. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

10. That's a bummer that they never got back to you! I wonder why... I guess certain designers are just like that.