Lemurs are my most favorite animals EVER!

1. I remember when I started biology, my dad was concerned because there were so many pictures of them I'd be too busy cooing and not paying attention to studying. (And he was right!)

[​IMG]

bagandshoo . . . do you have any really cute lemur pictures?

2. I remember seeing them in Madagasgar and next to the main characters, Julian (the Lemur King) was my favorite!

Julian: Come on, time to robot!
    [robot voice] I am very clever king... tok tok tok tok... I am super genius... I am robot king of the monkey thing... compute... compute.

Julian: After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home. And to make you feel good, I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift.
    [presents Alex with his crown]
    Alex the Lion: No, I couldn't. Really, I can't take your crown.
    Julian: Oh, that's OK. I've got a bigger crown. It's got a gecko on it. Look at him shake! Go, Stevie, go!

Random Lemur: I like them!
    Mort the Mouse Lemur: I like them, I like them! I liked them first! Before I even met them I liked them! As soon as I met them I liked them right away! You hate them compared to how much I like them!
    Julian: Oh shut up, you're so annoying!

Julian: Now, who wants a cookie!?!?!

Julian: [singing] I like to move it, move it / She like to move it, move it / He like to move it, move it / You like to... *move it*!

Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Julian: [begins waving to the zoo animals on the boat] Maurice, my arm is tired, wave it for me

3. my family used to have an animal conservatory in FL in the 90's. We had both ring-tailed and brown lemurs, they were so cool! they meditate, sit with their arms on their knees, with their feet together and just worship the sun.... I miss them, the brown lemurs were really sweet, suhc wonderful dispositions.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This isn't a lemur, but how cute is this!?!?! It looks like an Ewok!

5. Very cute!! I like them too. Maya looks like a lemur when she sits on her hind legs...okay not *really* but we tell her she does. Because it's cute when you tell animals they look like other animals. lol *nods

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice