Leith Red Booties

I'm not a minimalist. I'm playing with texture pattern and color here. This maybe too much for some but I love it. Lol! The wrap skirt is my year round favorite. View attachment 4149673View attachment 4149674

actually, the white really offsets the red accessories, and the black dress is a good base. even with the jacket open, it works. if you were walking down the street of nyc, i'd definitely think you're fashionable. :smile:

Reactions: houseof999
actually, the white really offsets the red accessories, and the black dress is a good base. even with the jacket open, it works. if you were walking down the street of nyc, i'd definitely think you're fashionable. [emoji2]
Omg thank you so much! You're the best! Just made me feel like a million bucks! [emoji847]

Hehe I know it looks like a dress but it's actually a skirt and a top.

I am a big fan of red white and blue as well. But I can't play dress up now as I am currently helping them build a car with the two large boxes that my boots just got delivered in. [emoji38]

Reactions: Luv n bags
I think the new straight leg jeans look also works bc the bootie is so close to your ankle.

23fa1e664b789548efffe14529c158b4.jpg

Last edited: