Leighton Meester & Adam Brody

Mar 26, 2007
Okay, so I started a Blake Lively thread, and people were pointing out how striking and fabulous Leighton Meester is, so I thought I'd post a Leighton Meester thread too! If you have any pics, please contribute! She was actually dishwater blond before she took on the role of Blair on Gossip Girl; but she's sooooo striking with chestnut hair! I think she's gorgeous!

Attachments

• leighton-meester-photo_266x400.jpg
    leighton-meester-photo_266x400.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 504
  • GG-CW-LM-01.jpg
    GG-CW-LM-01.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 534
  • Leighton-Meester.jpg
    Leighton-Meester.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3,664
I think she's absolutely beautiful. I think Blake Lively is lovely, also, but given the choice I'd rather look like LM. Interestingly, my husband thinks BL is prettier. Sort of like I always thought Jacklyn Smith was the prettiest of Charlie's Angels, and he thought it was Cheryl Ladd.

I think I like the cool, classic beauty and he prefers the warm, outgoing blond.

Wow she looks like a totally different person as a blonde. I think she is a classic beauty with the dark hair like Liz Taylor was when she was younger. She is stunning. I also think Blake is cute but I don't find her beautiful. She is more unconventional type beauty.