Lei Selleria Bag

I know this is an old thread but I just joined the Lei club and wanted to share. Presenting my pre-loved, beautiful-condition Lei Selleria in navy! I also took a picture with my Fendi Anna Selleria in rosso, which I’ve had for years and which still looks fantastic. Fendi Selleria bags are the bomb!
View attachment 4653293 View attachment 4653294
Oh my goodness im so envy that u have lei now they discontinued this bag so sad [emoji24]

Sad the Lei was discontinued :sad:

Do you guys see its similarity with the Puzzle bag? I want to get the Puzzle but not sure if it's wise to keep both?

I had never heard of this bag until today but when I saw the pics, the first bag I thought of was the puzzle bag! I actually prefer this one to the puzzle though. If you got them in different colors maybe they could both work!

Reactions: lesAdrets
Sad the Lei was discontinued :sad:

Do you guys see its similarity with the Puzzle bag? I want to get the Puzzle but not sure if it's wise to keep both?

I had looked at Puzzles before I pulled the trigger on my Leis. The Puzzles are aesthetically lovely, but the small, narrow opening plus the flap over the zipper made it unusable for me — I like bags that can open wide! Also, the Puzzle got very popular — I started seeing them everywhere, and I always felt the Loewe was overpriced. Seeing what they retail for now, they just don’t feel like $2900 bags to me. The Lei Selleria’s handmade craftsmanship, the Roman leather, and the fact that they were made in such limited numbers are special to me. Still love the look of the Puzzle — maybe you won’t find the bag as cumbersome as I did. I don’t think I’ll ever part with my Leis, and I would definitely have both in my collection if the Puzzle worked for me!

Here’s a Puzzle and a Lei side-by-side