Lei Selleria Bag

Hi, I saw this in the Fendi store and loved it. I bought it on overstock for 1000$ off. It ended up being a fake. I am probably going to buy it in the store though. (after I return the fake to Overstock :sad: ) I really love the style and quality of this bag. I am wondering how others feel also. The SA said it is the most quality leather they make (Selleria) and will last a life time.

Hi. I know this is an older thread but wondering if there are any updates, and if anyone owns this bag? I own a Fendi BTW bag and was considering getting a second BTW until I saw the Lei Selleria online. It reminds me a bit of Loewe bags. I just think the quality looks divine!

Thank you Crisbac! I am considering buying a second Fendi BTW but now considering this bag instead. Two different looks, structured vs. more casual vibe. I will have to think about this a bit more but it really is a beautiful design. It reminds me of the Loewe puzzle bag but this is larger, which I love!!

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbac
Thank you Crisbac! I am considering buying a second Fendi BTW but now considering this bag instead. Two different looks, structured vs. more casual vibe. I will have to think about this a bit more but it really is a beautiful design. It reminds me of the Loewe puzzle bag but this is larger, which I love!!
My pleasure, Coconuts40! :yw: Please, keep us updated about your decision! ;)

Reactions: Coconuts40
Lei Selleria is so beautiful, lesAdrets! :love: So happy you could add it to your collection! :loveeyes: Enjoy! :heart:

Reactions: lesAdrets
I’m super excited I got a toffee lei from Yoogis today!!!! I can’t wait to see it. I hope it’s truly Like New condition. Sometimes Yoogis will over represent condition.

I considered buying the toffee lei brand new from boutique but this one was $995 and I had a 10% coupon code! :yahoo:

Reactions: lesAdrets
I’m super excited I got a toffee lei from Yoogis today!!!! I can’t wait to see it. I hope it’s truly Like New condition. Sometimes Yoogis will over represent condition.

I considered buying the toffee lei brand new from boutique but this one was $995 and I had a 10% coupon code! :yahoo:

Yay!! The toffee is beautiful. I hope you love her as much as I love mine. Let us know what you think when she arrives!

Reactions: Annawakes