Lei Selleria Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone who has bought this bag? Please share your review on this bag. Last but not the least, please post modeling pics. Thanks!!!

2. Hi, I saw this in the Fendi store and loved it. I bought it on overstock for 1000$ off. It ended up being a fake. I am probably going to buy it in the store though. (after I return the fake to Overstock :sad: ) I really love the style and quality of this bag. I am wondering how others feel also. The SA said it is the most quality leather they make (Selleria) and will last a life time.

3. Hi. I know this is an older thread but wondering if there are any updates, and if anyone owns this bag? I own a Fendi BTW bag and was considering getting a second BTW until I saw the Lei Selleria online. It reminds me a bit of Loewe bags. I just think the quality looks divine!

4. Siutip, averagejoe and Coconuts40 like this.
  5. #5 Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Thank you Crisbac! I am considering buying a second Fendi BTW but now considering this bag instead. Two different looks, structured vs. more casual vibe. I will have to think about this a bit more but it really is a beautiful design. It reminds me of the Loewe puzzle bag but this is larger, which I love!!

crisbac likes this.
  6. My pleasure, Coconuts40! :yw: Please, keep us updated about your decision! ;)

Coconuts40 likes this.
  7. Hi Crisbac, I just purchased one! I created a new post for it. Look for it in the Fendi Thread!!

crisbac likes this.
  8. I just saw it! :nuts: I'm so happy for you, Coconuts40! :happydance: It's fantastic! :hbeat:

Coconuts40 likes this.
  9. #9 May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  10. manpursefan, Berliner Cat and crisbac like this.
  11. Lei Selleria is so beautiful, lesAdrets! :love: So happy you could add it to your collection! :loveeyes: Enjoy! :heart:

lesAdrets likes this.
  12. Aww thanks, sweetie :hugs:

crisbac likes this.
  13. Planning to buy a good as new Lei Selleria bag in gray. Just waiting to confirm its authenticity!

lesAdrets likes this.
  14. I’m super excited I got a toffee lei from Yoogis today!!!! I can’t wait to see it. I hope it’s truly Like New condition. Sometimes Yoogis will over represent condition.

I considered buying the toffee lei brand new from boutique but this one was $995 and I had a 10% coupon code! :yahoo:

lesAdrets likes this.
  15. Yay!! The toffee is beautiful. I hope you love her as much as I love mine. Let us know what you think when she arrives!

Annawakes likes this.