Legitimate Sites w. Auth. Bags..eliteluxury one of them?

Hi everyone

Anyone willing to share their secret shopping spot for authentic bags AND great prices?

Wondering if anyone has visited eliteluxury.co, & what you think of it???
Of course it looks too good to be true, and therefore it must be just that. Maybe I'm hoping for a surprise answer?:biggrin:
Also Koobags.com?

Thanks girls

^^^ You could search for legitimate online retailers in the brands' subforums here.

In general if the prices seem too good to be true...they usually are. Most legitimate online retailers' prices are at or very close to retail, excluding periods of sales.

I could not find the first website you listed above (eliteluxury.co?) and on the second one (koobags.com), I'm venturing fakes since the site/company charges a 15% restocking fee on returns. Most, if not all, legitimate retailers do not charge restocking fees.

In the future, if you want to have other sites checked out, first do a search to see if there are existing threads on them (I searched tPF first and did not find existing threads on the 2 websites you wrote about above) and if not, post in the Authenticate This subforum, link here: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/

Hi Redney ( I LOVE that Lil kitty!!!)
Thanks for the info..Very helpful.
I just returned a "Fendi Mama" to Deluxe Moda today..I don't think they charge a restocking fee..The bag looked pretty good to me, but turned out to be a fake, according to Sacchio..(can't remember his/her loong name). I sent lots of clear detailed photos, and was hoping to hear good news.

Anyway, the website I referred to is eliteluxury.com Sorry I forgot to type the "m" earlier.
Thanks again Redney!
Please give that little kitty some kisses for me:smile:

Sorry, live out loud, I cannot find eliteluxury.com. All that is coming up for me is a luxury all-inclusive resorts website. If you have a link you can copy & paste here, we can check it out for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with a fake from Deluxe Moda. Here's a thread about that website...http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/deluxemoda-legit-81294.html. They DEFINITELY sell fakes! :tdown:

Many of the websites with "moda" in their name sell fakes. You can do a search in the Authenticate This subforum on tPF and you will see many threads about these fake websites with "moda" in their names.

Before you buy online, post the website or the bag you want to buy in the authentication subforum or in the authentication thread of the brand of bag. PFers here can help determine if a website or a particular bag is authentic!

Awww, thanks for loving the cat in my avatar, but he's not mine. I found him on Google images and love him - he's quite sassy, don't you think? :P

Okay, I went to the website & copied/pasted what showed up in the toolbar, so maybe then try thishttps://eliteluxury.myshopify.com/pages/about-us:
I used to be able to pull up the site by just typing eliteluxury.com...Dunno what happened there.

Aww..the kitty is so cute; wish I could squeeze her!:smile:

I'm usually pretty good at finding pieces on sale.

One thing that helps is to befriend your SAs. When items DO go on sale, a good SA wants to sell it as soon as possible. Some of the best pieces never make it to the sale table because they have lists of requests from customers. Even during the 70% off Saks sale this past November, SAs were stockpiling the best stuff in their holds and only showing the merchandise to their favorite clients.

I would also stick to Bluefly, Gilt Groupe, Catwalks to Closet, Luisa Via Roma, OutNet... If you're looking for a past season item, I hear the outlets at Woodbury Commons is where it is AT.

Thank you, Gimme The Bag! Appreciate the info. Had heard of Bluefly, but not the others. I mostly like to shop online, though it is a pain when/if a return is necessary..but it is much more convenient & time saving.
Thanks again!;)

live out loud, thank you for posting the link. I was able to get to it.

I'm very skeptical of this site because (1) the prices are just way too low to be true (a Balenciaga for $359 or $470???); (b) they say they get their stock from overstock and liquidators, which is very sketchy; (c) all of the pictures are stock pictures. Sure legitimate retailers like Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc. have stock pictures on their websites too but they are licensed by the designers to sell their items. I bet anything elite luxury is not; (d) their email address is a gmail account (which anyone anywhere can sign up for).

Overall, I'd stay far away from elite luxury. :tdown: I'd bet anything you'd get a fake if you bought from there.

Gimmeethebag has great advice for finding authentic bags on sale or at lower costs. :tup:

Hope this helps! :flowers:

Redney, I kinda thought so, myself, but was in wishful thinking mode, and wanted you to check it out....YES, Gimmeethebag gave wome wonderful sources...Thanks again Gimmethebag!...And Thank You again, also Redney!

It's not a problem! I routinely give shopping advice on my blog since I work in the retail industry and might have tips that others may not know.

That said, I'm quite good at shopping on a budget at all the big names... Well, because I work in an image-conscious field and I'm not getting doctor/lawyer/banker pay. My SO will be making a comfortable living after law school, but he takes pride in how smart I shop so I will probably still be looking for deals on my high-end labels.

Another tip... Amazon has Missoni shoes for under $200, from $900! Amazon is great for labels like Botkier... Just search under "Prime Eligible" for items actually sold by Amazon. They own ShopBop now as well!