Legit info on the 4/17 Price Increase

munich girl

LV LoVe
Mar 11, 2008
So I called up my local LV and spoke to a helpful SA...she actually quoted me prices on a couple of bags. So anybody whose in the market for a Monty or Speedy 30 may find this post particularly helpful.

Price of Monty PM before increase: 735
Price beginning April 17: 765

Price of Monty GM before increase: 805
Price beginning April 17: 835

Price of Speedy 30 before increase: 650
Price beginning April 17: 685

So if you've been pondering about whether to buy tonight like I've been, add 4 or 5% to the current price of your fave bag...and decide whether the difference matters to you.

Happy shopping everyone! :smile:

Or you can go to the UK website the increase took place last week here the prices have been increased already for dollars double what you see it may not be 100% exact but it'll give you an idea

^
Not a problem, ^_^ but I think it'd be VERY interesting to know if this really is because of weak dollar / pound or just another hike... Does anyone follow the french page w/ prices?

Same for Canadian prices - they are going up 4-5% as of Monday, April 21st. However, since Canadian LV prices are 4-5% lower than the current US prices, the new Canadian LV prices will be what they are currently on eluxury and LV.com

Same for Canadian prices - they are going up 4-5% as of Monday, April 21st. However, since Canadian LV prices are 4-5% lower than the current US prices, the new Canadian LV prices will be what they are currently on eluxury and LV.com

Is it confirmed that the price increase for Canadians are on the 21st and not the 17th? That would be goods news on my part since I only have free time on the weekends.

Just a small rant, although our prices are lower in the US the taxes are so high (in some provinces) that if offsets any difference and makes it even higher than some states. Such a bummer!

Thanks for the info!

Is it confirmed that the price increase for Canadians are on the 21st and not the 17th? That would be goods news on my part since I only have free time on the weekends.

Just a small rant, although our prices are lower in the US the taxes are so high (in some provinces) that if offsets any difference and makes it even higher than some states. Such a bummer!

Thanks for the info!

yep im wondering if its for sure not the 17th? if its going to get increased tmr i will need to rush over to LV before they close lol