leggings....

jc2239 said:
she may hate ur leggings but at leat some good would come of it.....i love love love love that show....what i woudln't give for someone to hand me a visa with $5,000......:weird:

I LOVE that show too! But I've often thought....would $5k buy me a new wardrobe or just one or two fabulous pieces to add to what I already own? I know those aren't the rules of the 'game', but I still wonder....

Issmom said:
I LOVE that show too! But I've often thought....would $5k buy me a new wardrobe or just one or two fabulous pieces to add to what I already own? I know those aren't the rules of the 'game', but I still wonder....
i think the same thing while watching......and i definitely agree that i would not be able to create a new wardrobe with the $5,000....maybe a purse or two and and one outfit.....but the show just seems like so much fun and i'd love to have my hair done by nick :amuse:..i've considered going down to his salon on my own but the prospect of a $600+ haircut kinda freaks me out because i'd rather put that money towards another bag.....

whenever i walk into abercrombie i see the sales girls wearing a sweater with a short short denim skirt (so short if you are behind them on an escalator you can literally see their butt cheeks. i know because i was standing behind them who WASN'T wearing leggings.) but normally with leggings and sandals in the dead of winter. it looks a little odd with sandals, i gotta say. but maybe if they wore it with boots, it might work.

fayden said:
whenever i walk into abercrombie i see the sales girls wearing a sweater with a short short denim skirt (so short if you are behind them on an escalator you can literally see their butt cheeks. i know because i was standing behind them who WASN'T wearing leggings.) but normally with leggings and sandals in the dead of winter. it looks a little odd with sandals, i gotta say. but maybe if they wore it with boots, it might work.

i think i'd wear them with ballet flats...hmm.

fayden said:
ballet flats would look cute actually... i need a pair of those. any suggestions for ballet flats?

i actually like these:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=10324&pid=346777&scid=346777012 they're super cheap, on sale, and come in silver (for some reason, i love silver shoes). plus, i tried a pair on at a gap around here and they're quite comfortable. i'm so used to flip-flops that most shoes with backs hurt my feet. the wash of the leather is also kinda cute.

these don't come in a five either and they're not the cutest but i'm gonna hafta get these tod's flats in black just cuz they rol up into a little ball and so i can stash them for when my feet hurt
p10908020_ph_detail_01.jpg

but i do know that there are lotsa cute marc flats that come in ur size fayden....