Leggings! Who is wearing them, cos I am !

1. I thought that I said goodbye to leggings in 1989, after I stopped going to exercise classes, BUT, lo and behold I bought a stunning LBD from Lanvin back in January. When it arrived, I felt that something was missing. I put sheer black leggings on, black satin ballet pumps, and the look was transformed. My hubby thought no way, but I felt rebellious and off I went to the Dorchester in LBD and leggings, and I am loving the look.

How are you wearing yours?

2. I am wearing them! I bought mine at Express... :smile:

With big sweaters and tunics.

3. Under tunics sounds good. What about with converse hi tops?

4. I dont' own those. Just ballet flats.

5. I'm wearing black leggings all the time. With black ballet flats and tunics. I think they would be really cute with converse high tops though!

6. Leggings are my favorite at-home wear. I like to walk around the house just wearing black leggings, a cashmere sweater, and a pedicure. However, I don't wear them anywhere else other than the gym.

7. Are you saying that leggings have made a comeback?

8. Yup, just look at people.com. They're all over NYC here in SoHo.

9. Guess I need to go to Soho more often and get out of my little Brooklyn 'hood ;)

10. yes.....i love wearing black leggings and flats on those outfits that i feel are too inappropriate or sexy....i don't feel sexy at all:weird:
    i used to wear leggings all the time even when they were considered out of fashion!

11. I am also wearing them under those skirts that look a little like tennis ones, and also under wrap dresses. I think that they are BIG for autumn, and am just about to buy them to sell at my kids boutique for the 10-14 yr age girls to tie in with the Winter Collection. Do any of you mums have teenage girls wearing leggings too?

12. I live in Prospect Heights! You?

13. Finchley, North London, United Kingdom. Is Prospect Heights in New York.

14. It's in Brooklyn!

15. No, but a few of my skinny jeans are so tight they might as well be leggings LOL I don't mind the look, I just don't have any tops that would look decent with them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice