Leggings and knobby knees..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I know this is a funny question, but I love the look of leggings/riding pants, BUT I have knobby knees and was wondering if anyone else has this problem? and if so what leggings look good. I just bought the cutest" Elizabeth & James" silk blouse and they were showing it with leggings. I tried on the Vince ones but my knees looked funny (I guess I can always wear skinny jeans with the top). Anyone have any suggestions?? thanks

2. I'm sorry, but do you have any pictures? I don't really know what "knobby knees" are, it might help if we saw your knees in leggings. Wow, that sounded funny. I'm sure they look fine, are you self-concious about your knees? Again, a picture would help :smile:

3. Thanks PurseXaXhlic, knobby just means bony knee caps (think Sara Jessica Parker, skinny legs, bony knees), I guess I'm just self conscious about it...it's funny how we all have our wierd things that we notice and maybe nobody else would LOL.:smile:

4. I think I have this problem too, I always wear below the knee, or way above so at least the rest of the leg balances out and the knees don't become focuss. If I go barelegged I find that makeup helps, I don't know if anyone else does this but I load up my legs with makeup.

As for leggings, it's a reason why I avoid them because they just don't look good on me.

5. Think about it this way... knobby knees > fat calves in leggings. Consider yourself lucky, lol!