legecy wristlet... OMg

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I jumped out of the car tonight, after tossing my wristlet on the table i noticed the tag was gone...
so i went outside looking for it, I found the chain and a gold tag but didnt it come with a little round tag too?

If you mean the Legacy turnlock wristlet from '06-'07, it did not come with a round tag - just the leather tag on mine. The purses frequently had the round "medallion" tags, but the wristlets didn't...

Then again, IDK exactly which legacy wristlet you're talking about. Can you post a pic?

I've sent these out before to other TpF members. If you need one PM me, and I'll toss it in the mail. I have extra's because I am a hangtag JUNKIE and hoard them!!! LOL

I sent one to another gal who lost her's I believe off of a legacy Ali bag, and all was well.

Just let me know.

PF: I have legacy wristlet's from both 06 and 08 and neither originally came with the medallion tag, but I always add them myself.

If you mean the Legacy turnlock wristlet from '06-'07, it did not come with a round tag - just the leather tag on mine. The purses frequently had the round "medallion" tags, but the wristlets didn't...

Then again, IDK exactly which legacy wristlet you're talking about. Can you post a pic?

Nope not that one ...

its this one ..

attachment.php

Glad you weren't missing anything afterall, OP.

Lovecoachmore--how kind of you to send out hangtags! :urock: The generosity and helpfulness of members here is my favorite part of tPF!! :tpfrox: