legal battle- coach bonnie satchel. hellllp me ladies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l¥mon

Sep 7, 2009
can someone please help me find the bonnie coach satchel in black and white?

i need it to be under $250 and brand new. i know the bag costs $358 from major department stores and such.

i am a clerk at a small law firm and my boss never comes to me for advice but he knows i love designer handbags and i told him i think i will be able to help.

can any suggestions be made on where to purchase authentic designer bags online?

i am aware of malleries.com and luxuryexchange.com

the more info and stores the more help.

thank you soooooo much!

Attachments

• 51vhF-6nyzL._AA300_.jpg
    51vhF-6nyzL._AA300_.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 80
i've never bought from amazon and don't know about their authenticity/guarantee but there is one there. here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/AUTHENTIC-COACH-BONNIE-SIGNATURE-SATCHEL/dp/B002K6PD4U

you could always try ebay or try JAX or macys/nordys might be able to locate one for you. you never know if one is still floating around in inventory.

good luck with your search!

nordies might, but i highly doubt macys will have one. this bag came out over a year ago. once it's been there for a year usually it gets sent back to coach i believe. id try ebay or bonanzle.

Legally, I am not supposed to talk about my work outside of the office or court room but I will explain. The client is pressing charges against a woman who stole a coach from her store. In order for us to make sure she gets a felony charge, we have to prove the bag is worth more than $250. The woman who stole the bags is fighting this by showing evidence that this particular bag can be sold for under $250. Which is where my job was to get online sources that say yes, it is available for cheaper but any sore that I found that sells for that price, was on eBay. eBay is likely to sell fradulant items, which will rule out her arguement. Clearly, the tag said $358 and she stole a $358 handbag and she will hopefully get a felony charge.
It is a bit confusing to explain.

This isn't legal advice, but are you in the U.S.? A merchant doesn't have to prove that her price is the same as elsewhere in the market. If the MSRP as set by Coach is over $250, that's all you need. The key is whether that merchant could have sold the bag for x dollars. Why in the world would a DA or state's attorney need you to show anything more than the MSRP?

All this info is to be used to help the jury understand a little about eBay. Most people on jury duty don't even want to be there. Hard to say if anyone them Understand that replica items are a huge issue online. Anyways, this is such a small piece of the overall story. I don't even know 4sure if it will be used at all. I just got excited when I thought my secret purse obsession could actually help someone.

I would contact coach and talk to them about what your looking for. Wont they want to know where you got your information from, and youll need proof? I know that TPF isnt a source you could use for anything like that. I work in a court too. just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.