Legacy wallets at TJ Maxx!

hamstahon

Loooves her babies!
O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
so, after reading all the tj maxx posts, i decided to amble over to my store. i'm looking at the designer handbags tables (thouroughly picked through, i might add) and behind some D&B coin purses what should i see but a Legacy framed slim envelope wallet! two actually, in black. i contemplated those, but then i saw the black Legacy framed french purse:nuts: i've been looking at french purses since last year and instantly fell in love! until i saw one in white! so, i did what any normal Coachie would, i purchased both. not sure if i'm going to keep both yet, but so far, i can't choose between the two!

Attachments

• legacygroup1.jpg
    legacygroup1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 212
  • legacygroup2.jpg
    legacygroup2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 142
  • legacywallet1.jpg
    legacywallet1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 217
  • legacywallet2.jpg
    legacywallet2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 133
  • legacywallet3.jpg
    legacywallet3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 127
they were $79.99 each. they also had the slim envelope for $99.99. i thought DH was going to be annoyed when i came home with these, since i dragged him to Coach on friday to spend my $50, but he was happy for me. yay!

they were $79.99 each. they also had the slim envelope for $99.99. i thought DH was going to be annoyed when i came home with these, since i dragged him to Coach on friday to spend my $50, but he was happy for me. yay!

You got a great deal!! I think I paid $250 or something like that 2 years ago!! I'd keep them both for that price!!:tup:

WOW!!! Great price on those. Those are my FAVORITE Coach wallets, and I paid full price for two of mine, and $159 on ebay for another and I though THAT was good. I would definitely keep the black one, a classic that will go with every bag. I dont like white leather, but if you do, at that price, I agree -keep them both!! Congrats on a super find.