Legacy wallets at TJ Maxx!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, after reading all the tj maxx posts, i decided to amble over to my store. i'm looking at the designer handbags tables (thouroughly picked through, i might add) and behind some D&B coin purses what should i see but a Legacy framed slim envelope wallet! two actually, in black. i contemplated those, but then i saw the black Legacy framed french purse:nuts: i've been looking at french purses since last year and instantly fell in love! until i saw one in white! so, i did what any normal Coachie would, i purchased both. not sure if i'm going to keep both yet, but so far, i can't choose between the two!

Attached Files:

2. Wow!!! Thats amazing! I wish my tj maxx would have good deals like these! Congrats!

3. Mine did not have the ones in your picture but had the slim ones. I picked up an optic one!

4. omg how pretty!

hmmmm i may have to stop by tj maxx down the street one of these days!

how much were they?

5. WOW!! How much were the Legacy Wallets???

6. they were $79.99 each. they also had the slim envelope for $99.99. i thought DH was going to be annoyed when i came home with these, since i dragged him to Coach on friday to spend my $50, but he was happy for me. yay!

7. WOW! Congrats on such a great find! :tup:

8. Why can't my TJ Maxx, have ANYTHING???? I went yesterday and there was absolutely nothing.

Congrats on your purchases, though. They are beautiful!

9. You got a great deal!! I think I paid $250 or something like that 2 years ago!! I'd keep them both for that price!!:tup:

10. WOW!!! Great price on those. Those are my FAVORITE Coach wallets, and I paid full price for two of mine, and $159 on ebay for another and I though THAT was good. I would definitely keep the black one, a classic that will go with every bag. I dont like white leather, but if you do, at that price, I agree -keep them both!! Congrats on a super find.

11. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that likes to get two when they are such a good deal. I checked my TJMAxx but they had no wallets.

12. :amazed: What great finds!!! I am so jealous! I was at TJ Maxx on Thursday and they had nothing!

13. Ohhh, Im gonna go check it out tomorow!

14. I think a lot of the stuff found today was because of the designer handbag event they are having. I am wondering do they have these every few months or once a year etc?

15. I'll be checking it out tomorrow too! I sooo need a legacy wallet-for that price I might just have to get two if I can find them.