Legacy Thompson Hobo-- a bag on steroids-- HELP!

I saw one of those lanyard things at the Flagship store yesterday and wondered what in the world you would use it for. Makes sense it would be used as a bag strap extender. I think its one of those things you would have to special order at most stores though. My store doesn't have it and I don't think it gets shipped to most stores. Great idea though!

Just to put an end to my "legacy" on this handbag dilema-- I did end up buying AND keeping the Julia. I think the price was the problem, I couldn't get over it, but DH just told me to keep it. Also, it's very different for COACH to have such a new design. Although i love the signature items, i have 4, i really wanted an all leather purse. And it is super comfortable to carry. I love the stitching details all over the bag and the legacy lining and new COACH charm on it, gives it that COACH identity. It's really something fresh from them. Some of you may have already seen this, but here's Julia! PS. tPF is SO great for support and opinions! :tup:

Attachments

• julia.jpg
    julia.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 102
  • julia 002.jpg
    julia 002.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 90
  • julia 003.jpg
    julia 003.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 88
  • julia 004.jpg
    julia 004.jpg