Legacy striped lining. What do you think of it?

I lust over it, but don't own anything with it... so I'm no help! I'm sorry! The only thing I ever bought that had it, I returned promptly. It did seem reasonably sturdy, however.

I have it in my white ali and I love it.. I have not had to clean it yet though, I am not overly cautious but I treat my things well.. obviously it will snag and stain easier than most linings, but I think if you are careful and treat it well and get the stains out it will be good.. it's gorgeous to look at and atleast it's just on the inside! :P

I have it now but haven't got a chance to put it to use. I think it feels real silky and I wish it was tougher but on the other hand I like the luxurious silky feeling. I'm not much help. All I know is I'm going to take good care of it.

I LOVE the color. It's so bright and pretty. It provides the perfect pop against the black leather outside. I've used my legacy bag now for about four days, and so far, it's holding up just fine. Then again, I also haven't put anything sharp into my bag yet, so I don't know about it snagging.

I love the lining. However, it is silk. They sewed the inside zipper (compartment) directly onto the silk lining instead of reinforcing it with leather. So, I never use my zipper compartment because I'm concerned it will eventually loose it's shape and/or tear, or stitching come out of the silk.

I love it!!! I sold my black Bleeker siggy capacity wristlet because I found that I was not drawn to the Tattersall like I am the legacy. Plus it was for my Ali and the tattersall legacy combo really drove me up the nut tree. The legacy rocks because for us stain freaks, it does a great job of hiding stains. All of those colors play with your optics and make the stains not stand out so much.

I'm worried about this too. I plan on buying the Legacy Stripe Tote as a summer bag. I also have the ponytail scarf too and so far, it seems to be in good shape (I have it tied as a bow on my Brown/Sig Maddie).

I'm in love with Legacy as well, it's simply gorgeous. Does anyone know a good Coach cleaning product that will go well with silk? I finally decide to buy one soon. Just in case.