Legacy Stripe Umbrella

Cameelio

Sep 29, 2006
K I have a dillema. I went to my local coach store in search of the long legacy strip umbrella. But they only had the store display left. The SA I was talking to said that they are pretty hard to come by and a lady came yesterday looking for the same thing and they said they couldnt finf any in the computer (or something like that) So, should I settle for the display or keep on searching.

thanks for the advice ladies. Thats so true, that no one really touches the umbrella that much. I dont know what made me open it yesterday. I just came in to look around and there it was. The colors are sooo pretty, perfect for spring showers. :smile: SO I decided to take the umbrella then, I'm sooo excited. Just talked to an SA and asked her to hold it for me. I'm about to leave the house and when I come back, I'll be sure to take pictures. THanks again

I have this umbrella and it is really cute. The only thing is it seems to be a bit "wobbly" in windy rain---which we get a lot here in the Northwest. I would say it is more a pretty umbrella for light rain not a heavy duty workhorse for the hard stuff! LOL!

Okay, change of plans ladies. So i went to the store and luckily my regular SA was there, and I told her that I came to pick up my umbrella that was on hold. And she was wondering why I was getting the store display, because she said they can still be ordered!!:nuts: So I told her what the other girl told me yesterday. Well, my SA said that that other lady was mistaken. SO I ended up just ordering it. I guess its gonna come in about a week. I dont know why the other girl told me that then, maybe she's new. Anyways I'm kinda bummed that I didnt go home with it, but excited cuz I know its coming. So before I left the store, I gave the store display one last twirl. :smile:

I had the same problem with the striped agenda. I ended up buying the display model. Like Mrs. Jones said, it is something that I knew would get beat around so I did not mind too much. Congrats on finding the umbrella; it is so cute.