Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf

1. Do any of you girls have purchased the New LEGACY STRIPE PONYTAIL SCARF yet?.Can someone please post a picture of the otherside of the stripes?.

2. The back side is the C signature in brown.

3. Someone already did, Jadore, I think the thread was called "My new goodies" or something like that, it should still be on the first subforum page.

4. i have!

it's not out until monday actually. and i would post it if my damn computer was working =( accidently spilled soup onto my keyboard and i have a backup wireless one but the blue tooth isn't installed...it's a mac and the other computer i have and am using is windows which isnt' mine really with the camera set up..

long story short, it is khaki, and the c's are a bit bigger then the regular c's you see on the hampton's slim envelope wallet.

5. The scarf is soo cute!!

6. ^^ Yup thats the one I mentioned! Jadore that would look so cute holding back your curls!

7. Thanks girls!, I went to the COACH store to purchase it today!,it was gorgous!. They only had one left,so they are going to two day ship it to my house for free:yahoo: . I'l probably reccieve it on wensday:P , ill post pictures when I recceive it :love: . I had a bad experience there though!, these two middle aged woman kept staring at me,and my damier speedy 30!. They kept checking out what I was wearing,and my friend!(I was wearing a solid black Free PPL long sleeve shirt with a solid white based tank,with bermuda style light denim shorts,and pink pony RL flip flops!. The funny thing was that one of them had a bad fake preforated green speedy!:roflmfao:. One of them asked me what kind of bag I had, I replied it was a Damier Speedy 30,then she goes oh yeah my friend here has also another new speedy(my friend claims when she said that, in my face I was dying to say no really yours is fake:lol: ). The woman whom asked me what kind of bag I had asked me as in if it was fake:cursing:. Maybe I am one of the only teens she seen in a COACH store purchasing something,with a authentic bag?. It just annoys me sometimes when people see me with some kind of designer item they think its fake.:sad:

8. thanks!:nuts: , I will post picture's with it in my hair =D

9. I hate that! Its like its not my fault that I have at least some integrity and pride to carry something real. PLAYER HATERS! LOL. Can't wait for picts! I'm thinking about getting one as well!

10. I love that scarf! I was thinking about getting it too. Please post pics, I'd love to see how it looks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice