legacy stripe- beauty case???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so I am putting together my PCE/bday list! Just last night i told DH i didnt really want anything for my bday, and today when the card came in the mail.... I now want...

turq nicola flats
    turq ergo hobo
    white envelope wallet
    and the legacy stripe beauty case.

i cant seem to find the beauty case in my cataloge or website, does anyone know what the number is? or if its still available?

tia!

2. This is 40555

[​IMG]

3. i would want 1 too unfortunately they don't have it in SIN.

4. that's the oxford canvas one I think..
    the legacy stripe one is #40247

[​IMG]

5. finzup--that looks exactly like what i'm looking for! thanks!

6. it's gorgeous.. let me know if you call Coach and they have it in stock.. if so I may need to order one :smile:

7. That beauty case is so gorgeous! Good luck finding one! I have the wristlet and love it!

8. I have the legacy stripe one shown above and I have to say I lov it! It holds a ridiculous amount of stuff! And it's beautiful! Good luck!:tup:

9. Happy pre-Birthday! Love your choices, I think that is the nicest beauty case ever BTW, so pretty.