Legacy Stripe Ballet Flats - In or Out?

Nov 15, 2007
I bought these a few years ago when I was really in to Coach and have worn them a few times. When the Legacy stuff was big with Coach was the last time I have really shopped from them (no offense to anyone, my tastes just changed!).

My question is for all of you Coach ladies is are these shoes still in or are they out? I don't think Coach even makes legacy stuff anymore, but I could be wrong. Thoughts? And what do you wear them with? My feelings won't be hurt if you tell me they are out or hideous! =)

I definitely think they are still in! As smoore said, pairing them with a solid color would be nice. I'm thinking pick a top similar in color to one of the stripes and a pair of jeans to wear them with.

^^ I agree and think that they're perfect to wear this Spring/Summer as I'm hearing that yellow, green, and torquoise are hot colors to wear this season. I plan on wearing my flats with jeans and a solid colored cardigan in the following colors: yellow, light torquoise, light orange/peach, and kelly green.

I love those flats!!! But I don't see any 9.5's floating around at prices I can afford.....so I have to be content with the striped tote, wristlet and scarf.....phooey:sad: