Legacy Stripe Ballet Flats - In or Out?

Nov 15, 2007
I bought these a few years ago when I was really in to Coach and have worn them a few times. When the Legacy stuff was big with Coach was the last time I have really shopped from them (no offense to anyone, my tastes just changed!).

My question is for all of you Coach ladies is are these shoes still in or are they out? I don't think Coach even makes legacy stuff anymore, but I could be wrong. Thoughts? And what do you wear them with? My feelings won't be hurt if you tell me they are out or hideous! =)

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
The land of Mary
I definitely think they are still in! As smoore said, pairing them with a solid color would be nice. I'm thinking pick a top similar in color to one of the stripes and a pair of jeans to wear them with.

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
^^ I agree and think that they're perfect to wear this Spring/Summer as I'm hearing that yellow, green, and torquoise are hot colors to wear this season. I plan on wearing my flats with jeans and a solid colored cardigan in the following colors: yellow, light torquoise, light orange/peach, and kelly green.

lynzbyz

Jan 4, 2006
Oregon
They're classic striped ballet flats- I think most people won't know they're Coach or a few years old.

Classics never go "out". ;)

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I have a pair of these and I absolutely love them...definitely in!!! All the colors make them really versatile. I think they look great with dark denim.

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I'd say IN. I wish I could wear flats. Flats always rub skin off my heel or the tops of my toes (because I can't wear socks with 'em).