Legacy Stripe Agenda?!?!

depthxofxdreams

All Bags Welcome
O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Does anyone have the legacy stripe agenda??
How does the outside stand up against everyday use??
Does anyone have pictures of it??

I've seriously thought about getting one for the fall, since it is the last year in college before graduate school.

any thought?!?!

I have one, but I haven't used it yet (it came with the 2008 calendar that starts with either Aug or Sept 07, so it's not much I can do with it anyway). I think it was upswife that started a thread about scotchguarding legacy stripe stuff, so that may work to help protect it.

Attachments

• 2007_06140013.JPG
    2007_06140013.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 2007_06140014.JPG
    2007_06140014.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 239
I got one for PCE! It's so pretty but kind of heavy. Of course I got a pen mark on the front on the 2nd day of using it :crybaby: I'm such a sucker for the stripe pattern I had to have it!

i know me too. i think its just alot of money and i know i want it i just have to be sure of it..plus got the large ergo tote in black so i think that it will be awesome for that and for grad school!

i know me too. i think its just alot of money and i know i want it i just have to be sure of it..plus got the large ergo tote in black so i think that it will be awesome for that and for grad school!

I don't think you'd regret getting it! Especially at 25% off right now! Even the turn lock on the agenda is so beautiful! I'm anxious to start using the canlendar part. I need to start transferring all of my addresses to it, too.

I have it and use it daily. It is holding up fairly well. I have gotten spots on it, but have used one of those Tide spot pens and everything has come out for the most part.