Legacy straw tote faked?

Natalietwo

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
Some of the Legacy Straw Totes are selling for very reasonable prices, and, only having become addicted to COACH in recent months, I wasn't around when they originally came out to know what to look for. Is there a high incidence of fakes among the straw bags? Thanks.

Hi, there are a bunch of the straw totes 113 and 114 on eBay right now and I was wondering if they have been faked. I'm sure they def. hit the outlets and maybe that's why there are so many! Does anyone have one? Does it hold up?
How would you know if faked since I can only evaluate based on the C's (I'm still quite new - 1 bag and 2 wristlets!)

I have the 113 tote (the smaller one) in black leather/straw and I love it. It seems to be holding up very well and the SA at the outlet said that the straw on these bags is better than in previous years. BTW, the outlet price was around $160.

So far so good...

5zglj4p.jpg

I saw them in gold and black today and they were already 20% off. I love them. Was not sure about the straw part. Thank you for posting your comments on that. Will check them out again, tomorrow!

I've seen them at the outlets too. However, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a fake version. Its always best to use the authenticate thread and check feedback and have pics to look at when buying on ebay.