Legacy Signature Field Bag

randarific

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I had to share this PCE find because I've never seen it before and thought it was SO cute. I bought it in vegas. This is the drilldown pic because it hasn't been delivered to me yet. It's pretty small, but perfect for quick store runs, etc. I didn't even know it was called the field bag till I got shipping confirmation. Isn't it cute? This is the rust/khaki version, but there's also a version with light brown leather. Has anybody seen it before?

10566_d1.jpg

Also, while I was in Vegas there was a cute, pouch-sized signature stripe tote that the SA told me was a vegas exclusive. It was super cute!

I had to share this PCE find because I've never seen it before and thought it was SO cute. I bought it in vegas. This is the drilldown pic because it hasn't been delivered to me yet. It's pretty small, but perfect for quick store runs, etc. I didn't even know it was called the field bag till I got shipping confirmation. Isn't it cute? This is the rust/khaki version, but there's also a version with light brown leather. Has anybody seen it before?

10566_d1.jpg

Also, while I was in Vegas there was a cute, pouch-sized signature stripe tote that the SA told me was a vegas exclusive. It was super cute!
OMG! style number and price please!! I love it!

The Style # is 10566. It ended up being $148.50 with my PCE discount, so my reverse math tells me that it was $198 to begin with. I could be wrong about that. I don't have the receipt with me at work, but I was so stoked I had to share!

The Style # is 10566. It ended up being $148.50 with my PCE discount, so my reverse math tells me that it was $198 to begin with. I could be wrong about that. I don't have the receipt with me at work, but I was so stoked I had to share!
how small is it? its smaller than the hippie right? is it bigger than a swingpack?

Thanks! That is just adorable!! I can't wait to see pics when yours comes! If you don't mind, can you do a modeling pic for us when you get it? I'd love to see how it looks on a person size wise! Very, very cute!

Do you know if they make that bag in all leather? Why haven't we seen that one before? It looks like a great cross body bag (something I've been hunting for for some time!)
Ugh!

I will definitely post modeling pics when I get it. It's supposed to be delivered today. I did get it in rust/khaki, although the drilldown pick looks a little more orangey than I remember it being.

The only other color option I was told about was khaki/khaki, and it looked like this color combo, if I recall correctly:

They don't have it in leather.

In terms of the size, I was literally running in and out of Coach when I got it (long story) so I didn't really take the time to get accurate measurements. Definitely smaller than a hippie.

And I agree, I think it will be a great cross body bag. It has an adjustible belt-like strap so you can make it longer or shorter.

There was another small cross-body bag there too. Same colors as the one I got, but it was more of a rectangulary boxy shape, and had a turnlock in the front. Didn't get the price b/c I was in such a rush, sorry! But I just looked it up on the drilldown, it's style 10565:

10565_d1.jpg

And, like I said, they had a sig. stripe tote bag that was a pouch size that the SA told me was a Vegas exclusive.