Legacy Shoulder Bag in Whiskey

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Just won on *bay a Shoulder Bag in Whiskey, style 10328! I'm so excited because I had her once before when they first came out! Does anyone know if my iPhone 4 will fit in the front pocket?

Here are some pics!

Attachments

• image-2141696531.png
    image-2141696531.png
    384 KB · Views: 196
  • image-1152810595.png
    image-1152810595.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 157
I used to have this bag and foolishly sold it :sad:

I think your phone will fit in the front pockets. I have the Mandy courier and my iPhone fits in the front pockets.

Congrats!

Oooh....I love this color. I had this same bag in black and I have a Droid X. I think they are pretty similar in size. My phone was too tall for the front pocket but only if I had a cover on my phone. If I took the cover off then it fit but was pretty tight. I usually put my phone in one of the inside pockets. Hope this helps and congrats!

Oooh....I love this color. I had this same bag in black and I have a Droid X. I think they are pretty similar in size. My phone was too tall for the front pocket but only if I had a cover on my phone. If I took the cover off then it fit but was pretty tight. I usually put my phone in one of the inside pockets. Hope this helps and congrats!

I looked up the sizes of both phones and this is what I found:
http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2010/06/24/iphone-4-vs-motorola-droid-x-size-comparison/

So, I think my iphone 4 will definitely fit because yours is bigger. Thanks for the comparison though. You answered my question!

Just won on *bay a Shoulder Bag in Whiskey, style 10328! I'm so excited because I had her once before when they first came out! Does anyone know if my iPhone 4 will fit in the front pocket?

Here are some pics!
My iPhone 4S fits nicely in the front pockets of my Legacy Whiskey!

I love the leather of this bag. I sure wish Coach would bring this line back!