Legacy Shoulder Bag 10339 -- anyone have Ebony/Khaki?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. $378 - 25% and I could have a Legacy for under $300.

Does this bag come in brown?

Any pics? Thoughts?
    Thanks in advance!

2. My sister has the ebony/khaki shoulder bag (matches my Mandy).

The colors together are gorgeous!

3. i have the Khaki/Ebony shoulder zip ( the smaller one) and i love it! it's so versatile :smile:

4. I think the khaki/ebony is such a great combo!

5. Is it classic/timeless -- or trendy?

I see so many fakes of this style, and that really bugs me.

For those who own it, is it roomy? stay on shoulder well? Have feet?

Thanks!

6. I have it in khaki/ebony.
    Fits nicely on shoulder, surprisingly roomy, and does not have feet.
    My brother actually complimented me on it...calling it a "classic bag" (and that's coming from a gay man...so do what you want with that! lol!)

I really like the gold...it's alot more GOLD!! than the trim on the Carly...but I'm glad I got the ebony. (actually got this at an outlet for like $260!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. I love the Ebony and Khaki. It was one I was thinking about before deciding on my Carly.

8. I love this bag! I think it might be my next.. LOL I saw that about all the bags I see. But I love the khaki/ebony combo.

I wonder if they are making a Carly like it?

9. Yes, they have a khaki/black Carly new for fall.

10. I have it too, and it's lovely! Goes with everything! Fits great on the shoulder!!

I have pics of it in my collection link below.

11. i have it and love it. it's a classic i always go back to when in doubt ;)

12. This is my absolute favorite bag...I switch to others and I ALWAYS go back to this bag...I have it with me today...it's perfect for holding keys, cell phone etc and always being able to find things...and I find the strap so comfortable to wear either on my shoulder or just to carry it :tup: