Legacy Satchel Owners Is It Too Heavy??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I Have Asked This In Another Thread But I Don't Think The Legacy Satchel Owners Have Seen It. I Bought One In The Whiskey. I Love The Way It Looks, But It Seems A Little On The Heavy Side When I Put A Few Things In It. Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

2. i don't think there are many with the satchel yet...but most everyone has put in their two cents about the weight of the legacy leathers.

3. I own it and yes it is heavy but not to heavy and after carry it for about a month...it doesn't feel heavy at all. I love the purse and my respect for this legacy coach line grows everyday. I would have to say I fall in love with my purse everytime I carry it. I have no regrets and NO it is not tooooo heavy.

4. It's heavy if you're used to a canvas bag. But compared to a Marc Jacobs bag for instance, it's not too heavy at all, in my opinion. I have tried it on a few times with all of my stuff inside it, and I am pretty picky when it comes to heavy bags. I bought it! In whiskey! Hope it gets here tomorrow!

5. thanks for the information. i will definitely keep the bag.