legacy satchel in black or brown

I need your help. I am trying to decide if I want a legacy satchel by tomorrow - nothing like waiting until the last minute huh. Do any of you have pictures of the black or brown legacy satchel? If you have the brown, does it scratch easily like the whiskey color? :confused1:

I don't know about the black or brown from personal experience but I do remember that when I saw the black and whiskey they definately scratched easily. I bought the white which is really an off white/bone and it has no scratches and I've had it since December. In my opinion the white holds up very well and has not discolored, gotten color transfer nor scratched in over 6 months. I love mine.

Hmm, they're both nice... but the brown appeals to me on the legacy satchel more than the black. I've never been a fan of the black legacy leather for some reason.

Just pick the color that works best with your wardrobe.
I would pick the brown but I wear alot of earth tone colors. Look in your closet and if you have mostly black and white, greys and blues go with the black. Good luck deciding.

I agree with the other girls! I like the brown but that is b/c my wardrobe has a lot of earth tones too. BUT if you need one black bag in your collection, I would get black. I know I need one black bag so I decided to get an Ali in black. But the brown satchel is on my wishlist too:P

Thanks for your input. I decided to go with the satchel in brown. I did find one picture of it comparing to the color whiskey and the brown in the picture looks really nice. Now onto the perfect black bag.