Legacy Pond Owners- Question

mainsworth

Dec 18, 2008
I have been searching for one forever and I finally got her. Yay! For those of you that have carried one for awhile do you have any problems with "yellowing?"

I have seen two ponds IRL that have almost a yellowish, dirty looking tint.. one of then belongs to my friend. She has tried apple but it doesn't come clean so I don't think it is dirt.

my pond satchel has been used less and does not have any yellow hue or discoloration at all. my pond shoulder, on the other hand, have been through two owners and it does have some slight discoloration. the leather is also more seasoned and softer, while the pond satchel is still very firm and sturdy throughout.

you can probably tell the color difference between the pond wallet and wristlet in my pic. :yes: wallet was pre-owned and wristlet was NWT.

Attachments

• R0018015.JPG
    R0018015.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 96
my pond satchel has been used less and does not have any yellow hue or discoloration at all. my pond shoulder, on the other hand, have been through two owners and it does have some slight discoloration. the leather is also more seasoned and softer, while the pond satchel is still very firm and sturdy throughout.

you can probably tell the color difference between the pond wallet and wristlet in my pic. :yes: wallet was pre-owned and wristlet was NWT.

*love* your pond accessories! I have the Pond shoulder bag and wish I had the matching wallet! Great collection!

I don't use mine too much but I can see where it would have a yellow tint to it after some use. It's such a gorgeous bag though- one I would never give up:heart:

^ there was a new pond wallet which sold for a song quite recently (because the seller didn't know the color was pond and listed it poorly) - i was kicking myself for missing that auction! they might still appear so don't give up! :yes: