Legacy Perfume - I smell good!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I had looked at Coach fragrances several times in the past but I never purchased them. Recently I bought a 1.7 oz bottle of Legacy perfume (see pic below) at the outlet for $48, even though it is still listed for $75 on the Coach website.

I wasn't sure if I would keep it or give it as a gift, but yesterday I opened the legacy-striped box and claimed it for myself! I used it for the first time today and I must admit that "I really smell good!"

So if you have the chance you should check out the Coach fragrances!

Attachments

• coach legacy perfume.jpg
    coach legacy perfume.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 137
This is my favorite perfume out of the ones that Coach makes. My hubby got me a bottle of this a couple Christmas' ago. I like it so much that I got the purse size bottle also

Now if only I can think of something to do with that cute legacy striped box that it came in? :thinking:

I know! I will use it to store all of those fobs that I've purchased that are not currently in use! :graucho:

Now if only I can think of something to do with that cute legacy striped box that it came in? :thinking:

I know! I will use it to store all of those fobs that I've purchased that are not currently in use! :graucho:

I use mine to put my makeup brushes in. I loved it too much to get rid of it!

Fresh and clean but not flowery at all. I'm not a flower girl...the poppy is more floral. Maybe a hint of citrus but not much.. it's light and fresh and clean.
reminds me a little of Happy by Clinique